The attribute sets and attributes for the above class are described below. Minor edits which enhance the current definitions should be made directly to the text. Major changes or revisions which change the attribute words should follow the directions at the bottom of this page under Proposed Changes.
Multiple Choice. These attributes describe the overall design of the pipette. Examples for Pipettes.Design
- The two long sides of the pipette are connected to form a closed design.
- The two long sides of the pipette are not connected; there is a path thru the pipette.
- Half Closed
- The two long sides of the pipette are connected at only one end.
- External Decoration
- There are circles, crosses, etc. external to the two long sides.
- Internal Decoration
- There are circles, crosses, etc. within the pipette.
- The pipette has one of more decorations which are not symmetrical thru the long dimension.
- The pipette is symmetrical thru the long dimension.
- The long dimension of the pipette is horizontal.
- The long dimension of the pipette is vertical.
- Center Line
- There is a center line thru the long dimension of the pipette.
- The pipette is enclosed by a rectangular frame. The corners may be curved or the entire frame may outline the pipette shape.
- The nodules are rectangular, possibly with rounded corners.
- The nodules have rounded or oval shapes.
- There are two nodules per side.
- There are three nodules per side.
- There are four nodules per side.
- There are five nodules per side.
- > Five
- There are more than five nodules per side.
If you have suggestions which add, delete, combine attributes or change the word used to define an attribute, then please copy the entire current attribute set definition above, including the attribute set heading to the end of this page and edit your copy. If you wish to make a comment below your improved version (or someone else's improved version), add a horizontal rule and then your comment.
Minor changes in agreement with the someone's proposed changes should be made directly to the text, competing versions should be documented as complete revised copies including the heading.
To add a new attribute set, create it exactly as it should appear. For suggestions on sequence changes, create an appropriate heading below and add a comment. For other types of changes, innovate.
All documentation should be written for the target audience of volunteer rock art recorders.